All the ways to gift Moe's
Add a lot more to your gift giving
Since when were options ever a bad idea? Answer: Never. The Mix It Up® gift card is perfect for satisfying your sweet & savory cravings and can be used at Moe’s or any of our sister brands—Auntie Anne’s, Carvel, Cinnabon, McAlister’s Deli, Jamba, and Schlotzsky’s.Buy Now
check your card balance
We know it's hard to remember. But don't worry, we've got ya covered.
- What are Moe’s gift card terms and conditions?
- Please click here for complete terms and conditions
- Do Moe’s gift cards expire?
- No, Moe’s gift cards never expire.
- Are there any fees associated with Moe’s gift cards?
- No, we never charge a service or administration fee on Moe’s gift cards. If you order a physical gift card online there may be applicable shipping charges.
- Where can I purchase Moe’s gift cards?
- You can easily purchase both physical cards sent by mail or eGift Cards sent via email here. Gift cards are also available for purchase at most Moe’s restaurant locations.
- Do you offer any discounts on bulk gift card orders?
- Moe’s gift cards make an ideal customer or employee reward and incentive! We do offer bulk discounts on orders starting as low as $500. Simply register for a bulk purchase account to begin buying in bulk and saving.
- Do you offer digital gift cards?
- Yes! We call them eGift Cards and they are available for online purchase. Additional Terms and Conditions apply to online purchases.
- How much can I load onto a gift card?
- Moe’s gift cards sold in Moe’s stores can be loaded for amounts between $5 and $100 and can be reloaded in-store to carry a maximum balance of up to $500. Moe’s gift cards sold on our website can be loaded for amounts between $10 and $200 and cannot be reloaded. Moe’s cards sold in third party retailers amounts will vary and cannot be reloaded.
- Are Moe’s gift cards reloadable?
- Yes, but only cards sold from our Moe’s locations are reloadable and can only be reloaded in store locations. Moe’s gift cards bought online, from third party retailers and other business programs are not reloadable.
- How can I check the balance of my gift card?
- Check your card balance
- How can I redeem Moe’s gift cards?
- Moe’s gift cards can be redeemed at participating Moe’s restaurant locations. Simply present your physical card, printed eGift Card or mobile device showing your mobile eGift card at the time of payment.
- Where can I redeem Moe’s gift cards?
- Moe’s gift cards are currently redeemable at participating restaurant locations in the U.S.
- Can I get cashback or a refund on a Moe’s gift card?
- Moe’s gift cards cannot be refunded, unless otherwise required by law. If your card balance falls below the requirement for cashback requirements in your resident state, please call us at 877-663-7411 and we are happy to assist with processing your request. Cashback requests are processed via check and can take up to 2-3 weeks to be received.
- Can I use Moe’s gift cards towards online orders?
- Not yet, but this ability is coming very soon through our Moe’s mobile app!
- What should I do if my gift card is lost or stolen?
- We cannot be responsible for lost or stolen cards. However, if you have proof of purchase contact customer care at 877-663-7411 for assistance. With proof of purchase we may be able to locate your original card number, cancel it and issue you a new gift card for that value.
- Do I earn Moe’s app Points when purchasing or redeeming gift cards?
- No, you cannot earn points when you purchase a gift card, but you can earn points when you use a gift card as a form of payment.
you’re already rockin’!
Looks like that email is already registered. It’s okay, we all forget things. But the good thing is, you’re in. High-five.Complete your profile
Something went wrong. Don’t fret. Take your time and give it a go again. It’s worth it.
Woohoo! You did it. You’re now in the cooler than cool club, where you get a first look at new menu items, access to deals and a whole lot of other awesome stuff.Complete your profile